Read the full Terms and Conditions
- Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals SYT
- 20 hours of approved online Anatomy Course
- Mentoring & Support
- 12 x Free Yoga Classes per month unlimited Zoom classes during the course, subject to terms & conditions below.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Books from the required reading list
- Make-ups - missed training days
- Remarking or retaking assignments & assessments
- Your Graduation Certificate (paying the fees does not guarantee you a certificate as you will need to successfully pass all assignments with 100% attendance).
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
The adminsitration fee is non-refundable in all circumstances.
You may not cancel a course booking once the course has started nor within 30 calendar days of the course start date as we will be unable to fill your place.
You may cancel any course booking, if you contact us within 30 calendar days of the booking date (which is the date we confirm that we accept your booking as set out in the terms & conditions).
We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you. If you cancel a booking within 30 days of the booking date & you have made any payment in advance we will refund this amount to you, less the administration fee.
Missed days & late marking will incur costs for catching up. Try not to miss any days, 100% attendance is required. Make-Up days will cost £150p/day.
Anatomy with David includes the study of bones, muscles, joints, breathing, asana, strength & flexibility. Happily they are delivered with yoga as their focus.
You will study modules on connective tissue, the muscular system, the skeletal system, the nervous system, the digestive system, the endocrine system, the cardiovascular system, the respiratory system & breathing. You will also look at the foot, ankle, knee & hip joints, the psoas, pelvis & SI joint, the spine, shoulder girdle, hand wrist & elbow joints.
FREE YOGA CLASSES
You will receive 12 free classes per month & unlimited Zoom classes for the duration of the course.
Your trainee pass will becomes available only when all fees are paid in full. There are no exceptions to these terms.
No guarantee of yoga-teaching work for Sussex Yoga Training Ltd is made. You will be given opportunity to teach clients in preparation for your final submission.