Read the full Terms and Conditions
- Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals SYT
- 20 hours of approved online Anatomy Course
- Mentoring & Support
- 12 x Free* Yoga Classes per month unlimited Zoom classes during the course, subject to terms & conditions below.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Books from the required reading list
- Make-ups - missed training days
- Remarking or retaking assignments & assessments
- Insurance : you can get this from Yoga Alliance Professionals
- Your Graduation Certificate (paying the fees does not guarantee you a certificate as you will need to successfully pass all assignments with 100% attendance).
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Your deposit is non-refundable in all circumstances.
You may not cancel a course booking once the course has started nor within 30 calendar days of the course start date as we will be unable to fill your place. You may cancel any course booking, at any time if you contact us within 30 calendar days of the booking date (which is the date we confirm that we accept your booking as set out in the terms & conditions). We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you. If you cancel a booking within 30 days of the booking date & you have made any payment in advance we will refund this amount to you, less the non-refundable deposit.
No refunds will be offered on training fees after 19 August 2021 (for 21-22 enrollees). See the full terms & conditions.
Missed days & late marking will incur costs for catching up. Try not to miss any days, 100% attendance is required. Make-Up days will cost £120p/day.
Your anatomy module requires 30 hours of pre-course study; it is delivered online by Leslie Kaminoff & Amy Matthews – world leaders in their field & the absolute best yoga anatomy teachers of our time. You will need a computer, WIFI & printer for your pre-course study & further assignments. You may begin your pre-course study on receipt of the full payment of your course fees.
*FREE YOGA CLASSES
You will receive 12 free classes per month & unlimited Zoom classes, as a Trainee during the 21-22 course - 18 Sep 21 - 19 Jun 22
Your trainee pass will becomes available only when all fees are paid in full. The SYT 21/22 trainee pass commences on 18th September 2021 & will end on the 19th June 2022 (your last month will be prorated). There are no exceptions to these terms.
No guarantee of yoga-teaching work for Sussex Yoga Training Ltd is made. You will be given opportunity to teach clients in preparation for your final submission.